Sperling Real Estate takes pride in providing top quality service to our property owners and tenants. We are there to watch over your investment and provide tenants with 24 hour service. We treat your property as if it were our own!
Meet with property owner, preview home and research current rental prices. Review rental agreement documents and application procedures and policies form
Advertising Your Property
- “For Rent” sign on post in front of house
- Company website and Facebook
Tenant Application Process
Credit check on each applicant over 18. Research and verify each applicant’s information.
Meet with property owner and review applicant’s information. Final approval for all applicants is property owner’s decision.
Prepare rental agreement documents to be signed by tenants and property manager. Collect first month’s rent and security deposit. Provide Move-In check list and video property with tenant
Property Owner/Tenant Package
Property owner receives a copy of the signed rental agreement
Tenant receives a file with signed rental agreement and DVD of tenant’s move-in inspection
- Collect monthly rents and pay expenses in accordance with Owner/Management agreement
- Prepare monthly and year-end statements, 1099’s to vendors
- Drive by rental properties bi-monthly and at different times of the day/night
- Inspection of property once a year. Provide owner with report of recommended repairs and current market review
- Provide 24 hour tenant access to property manager
- Provide supervision of repairs
- Supervise move-out and inspection of vacating tenant and deduct from security deposit any funds necessary for repairs or cleaning.
- Prepare home for the next tenant and supervise cleaning and repairs if needed
- Keep up to date with current landlord/ tenant laws
- Maintain relationships with quality licensed and bonded contractors
- Maintain relationships with legal professionals specializing in evictions and landlord/tenant issues
For more information contact: Denise Sperling